How would you like to enjoy your favorite desserts and still be on the keto diet?
Well let me tell you how… Kelley Herring has created the ultimate cookbook showing you exactly how to make your favorite desserts like moist vanilla cupcakes with chocolate buttercream… warm pumpkin pie… crème brulée… carrot cake with cream cheese frosting… and fresh brownies!!!
Here’s what You’ll Discover
In Your Exclusive Copy of Guilt Free Desserts!
- The amazing fiber which adds a “cotton-candy” sweetness and creamy mouth feel to desserts… while feeding the beneficial bacteria in your gut
- The “Sour Side of Artificial Sweeteners” – Learn how these products can actually cause weight gain, worsen diabetic symptoms and are linked to dozens of harmful side-effects
- The “almost sugar” loved by health experts and pastry chefs alike. This organic sweetener has zero calories and no glycemic impact and can replace sugar cup for cup
- How to add “invisible fiber” to your desserts, without changing the flavor, texture or preparation. While the fiber may play a disappearing act, the benefits to your digestive and immune systems do not!
- The “sweet equivalents” of five all-natural low-carb sweeteners… so you’ll know just how much to use and how they compare to sugar.
- A “secret” canned ingredient sitting in your cabinet today which can provide a boost of protein and a light, springy structure to baked goods
- The brand new, all-natural sweetener you can find in your local supermarket that combines two ingredients to perfectly match the taste of sugar
- How to use natural “gums” to improve the texture and structure of baked goods… as they help to improve your digestion and keep your blood sugar on an even keel
- A type of sugar that that can lower cholesterol and triglycerides and even improve blood sugar metabolism
- Which sweetener can add a rich, caramel taste to baked goods… with only half the glycemic impact of brown sugar
- What “sugar alcohols” are… which to avoid, which to use and how to use them
- 12 different ingredients you can use to “bind” your baked goods without eggs… plus the exact equivalent measurements you’ll need
- And much, much more!
She even has recipes for great appetizers too! So click this link and get your copy now so you can enjoy guilt free desserts, delicious bread and great appetizers too!